Twitter
Google
LinkedIn
Digg
Stumbleupon
Reddit
Tumblr
Blogger
Facebook

The Goals of COGNITIVOLOGY:

logoTo intuitively “program” ALL preschoolers for success in accordance with their unique abilities, regardless of race, class, gender religion or culture ~ To ensure a virtually impervious inclination against the lack of success by firmly establishing the integrated development of Intelligence and Behavior based on the Human Brain’s hard-wired properties of Compassion and Optimism for processing knowledge and conducting Relationships with others and the Natural world. The long-term goal of COGNITIVOLOGY is to activate and synthesize the brain’s total neuronal potential by ensuring that the final development of the frontal areas of the brain are fully equipped to treat “emotioning” and “reasoning” as one indifferent process. This united condition constitutes a completed harmony between the back of the brain (early years of brain development) with the front of the brain (latter years of brain development), thus dispelling the conflict between these two areas of the human mind-brain that has plagued humanity for thousands of years ~ subsequently, making it possible to move beyond the lower ratio range of tapped brain potential (approximately 20%) while simultaneously unlocking the larger portion of dormant brain potential (remaining 80%).